Welcome to Dunea
When you move into our water supply area you will need to set up an account with us. If you are not sure whether your new home is within our region, you can check by using our postcode search.
When setting up your account with Dunea, you will need to complete our online form. To complete this form you will need to provide:
- Your new address;
- The date you moved in;
- The meter reading of the new property;
- Your contact details; and
- The name you want to appear on the account.
If you're an existing customer, you will also need to provide your Dunea account number (klantnummer) printed at the top of your bill. You can only complete this form up to 5 days before you move and less than two months afterwards.
No water supply at your home
What to do in case there is no water supply at your new home?
- Request water supply only in case of no water.
- Please attach a copy of your rental agreement in the application form.
- Contact our customer service to make an appointment to reconnect the water supply at 088 347 47 47. Reconnecting is possible only on working days between 12.30 and 16.30 hrs and in your presence.
Meter reading and billing
Every year we will request your meter reading by email and send you your bill afterwards. Your first bill will be estimated on the number of people living at your property and the amount of water we expect you to use over one year. Typical water usage is around 50 m³ per person per year.
Your bill will be shared over four equal payments a year. We will reduce your payments if you sign up for, and then successfully make, direct debit payments (automatische incasso).
Your water meter in a shared space
If you live in a shared building, for instance a block of apartments, it is possible that your water meter is located in a shared space. The easiest way to check which one is yours is to turn off or close the water meter with your house number and see whether you have water. Do not forget to inform neighbors in advance of doing this and to open the water meter after you have carried out this check.